To call it a "reopening" is not exactly correct. The church hasn't actually closed; we've just been gathering in different ways! As we think about reopening the building on June 7, we want to let you know how we are preparing, but we also want to get your feedback on how you will respond. Please let us know!
Here's what we will do:
- Prop doors open or have greeters stationed to open doors for you.
- Provide hand sanitizer.
- Fill the worship center to no more than 50% capacity and add a third gathering, if needed.
- Remove chairs from the worship center to accommodate distancing.
- Encourage social distancing.
- Sell only bottled/canned drinks in the Bistro.
- Provide bottled water in lieu of the water fountains.
- Ask you to place your offering in a receptacle rather than passing the offering buckets.
- Clean hard surfaces before, during and after each gathering time.
- Have no activities or ministry for children or students for the first few weeks.
- Encourage you to respond with personal protection measures that you feel are necessary (wearing a mask, staying home, etc.).
- Comply with rapidly evolving changes in guidelines.