God is still at work, and we want to celebrate those who have placed their faith in Christ! Here are the details:
- We are planning for an outdoor baptism in the pond, but we will have an indoor plan in case of rain as well.
- Each person who is being baptized will be assigned a specific time, beginning at 11:30 AM, on Sunday, August 23, for his/her baptism. Friends and family are welcome to come at this specified time to be there for the baptism, but the entire church will NOT be there.
- We will video each baptism and then show the compilation of all the baptisms at a later date.
- If you want to be baptized, you would need to attend Baptism Class on Sunday, August 16, at 11:30 AM. The class will take place in the Worship Center so we'll have plenty of room for social distancing.
- There will be a Baptism Class especially for children, accompanied by one parent, at the same time on Sunday, August 16.
- If you had already submitted the baptism form for the March Baptism Class that did not happen, you do not need to submit another form. We will be contacting you directly.