SATURDAY, APRIL 21
What to Expect
Parent-Child Dedication is a special time for parents to affirm their commitment to raising their children in a godly home, one that teaches about Christ and honors Him in actions. At this event, you and your family will be honored with a brunch, a complimentary family photo, and a time of prayer. Video of the event will be produced and shown in worship services on Mother's Day, May 13. Please sign up by no later than April 15 by clicking the link below.
What It Is NOT
This event is not infant baptism. We believe that when people are old enough to understand what it means to put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, they should have the opportunity to make that choice for themselves. A preschooler is not able to understand sin, forgiveness, the sacrifice our Savior made for us and what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This event is about YOUR commitment as a parent to lead your child into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, so that as he gets older, you are able to guide him and to help him understand what that means.
- Participants MUST be partners of ChristWay (and not just regular attendees).
- Parent/s must attend a meeting on Sunday, April 15, at 10:15 AM in the ChristWay Theatre.
- Children should be age two or under.
- Extended family members are welcome to come to the brunch, but you will need to limit your group to no more than your child plus 11 family members.
- Complete the online sign up form.