Why do we give to the local church?
"The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it..." —Psalm 24:1
As Christ Followers, we believe that we are stewards of God's resources because He is the owner of all that we have. Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanksgiving.
How do we give?
At ChristWay, we have several ways that you can give to God's work through your tithes and offerings:
- You can give through an automatic draft. Simply download an ACH Debit form, fill in the information and return it to the church office.
- You can give by check or cash on Sundays. You may use the envelopes located in the backs of the chairs or you may request your own set of envelopes at Connection Central.
- You can mail a check to our offices at P.O. Box 746, Ooltewah, TN 37363.
- You may give by debit/credit card if you click below to access online giving.
- You may start the process of giving of stocks and bonds by sending an email to us.
ChristWay Community Church is a qualified section 501(c)(3) organization. All tithes, offerings, donations of any kind are tax-deductible under section 170(c)(2). By making any contribution, whether by cash (placed in a marked envelope), check, stock, bond, mutual fund or electronic method, you are aware that it constitutes your agreement to relinquish all control of funds in accordance with IRS regulations.
ChristWay Community Church shall have the power to modify any restriction or condition on the distribution of funds for any specified charitable purposes or to specified organizations if, in the sole judgement of the elder board (without the approval of any trustee, custodian or agent), such restriction or condition, becomes in effect, uneccessary, uncapable of fullfilment , or inconsistent with the mission of ChristWay, charitable needs of the community or area served.
ChristWay Community Church shall have the variance power as set forth in tax regulations 1.170A-9(f)(11) (V) (B), (C) and (D).