Why do we give to the local church?
"The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it..." —Psalm 24:1
As Christ Followers, we believe that we are stewards of God's resources because He is the owner of all that we have. Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanksgiving.
How do we give?
At ChristWay, we have several ways that you can give to God's work through your tithes and offerings:
- You may give by debit/credit card if you click below to access online giving.
- You can give by check or cash on Sundays. You may use the envelopes located in the backs of the chairs or you may request your own set of envelopes at Connection Central.
- You can mail a check to our offices at P.O. Box 746, Ooltewah, TN 37363.
- You may text a gift to 423-444-0583. Send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. "$10") to this number. If this is your first time giving this way, you will have to fill out a short form with billing information. After the initial setup, giving is as easy as sending a text message.
- You may start the process of giving of stocks and bonds by sending an email to us.